Protecting Children From Divorce
Protecting Children From Divorce - 5 CEUs
All CE courses require return of any text book(s) provided. Processing of courses will not be completed until returned.
Dr. Stanton Samenow provides insight into the seven deadly errors of parenting by well-intentioned parents when going through the emotional turbulence of divorce and how it effects the children.
He offers ways to minimize the grief, anxiety, frustration, anger, and dissipation of divorce, and ways to spare the children suffering by acting in the best interest of the child.
Upon completion of this continuing education course, the student will:
- Understand the toxic patterns of divorce
- Understand the child's experience during a divorce
- Understand the types of child custody possibilities during divorce
- Understand the need for custody evaluations
- Identify the seven errors parents make during divorce and how to avoid them
Course Text: "In the Best Interest of the Child: How to Protect Your Child from the Pain of Your Divorce" by Stanton E. Samenow, Ph.D. You can purchase this book or the kindle edition of this book from any number of sources, i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. We advise that you also check your local library for availability.