Conduct Disorders-The Latest Assessment and Treatment Strategies
Conduct Disorders: The Latest Assessment and Treatment Strategies - 4CEUs
All CEU courses require return of any text book(s) provided. Processing of courses will not be completed until returned.
This course is intended for state licensed mental health professionals, probation/parole agents, juvenile correctional staff working with juveniles that have been court mandated for assessment and or treatment wishing to increase their knowledge of conduct disorders.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to identify:
- Characteristics of the disorder
- Prevalence rates and prognosis for the disorder
- Appropriate assessment strategies
- Disorder specific treatment rationale and approach for at a minimum five treatment modalities
- Most effective psychological treatments for conduct disorders
The effectiveness of therapy vs. medication treatment
Course Text: Conduct Disorders: The Latest Assessment and Treatment Strategies by J. Mark Eddy, Ph.D. You can purchase this book or the kindle edition of this book from any number of sources, i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. We advise that you also check your local library for availability.